MassMutual is a full service company providing financial planning, risk management, wealth management, retirement planning, and worksite benefits to Physicians and staff of Medical Groups. As a busy professional in the medical field, we are able to provide objective advice as well as a broad array of solutions to meet your needs in a convenient, client centric manner.
Financial Planning – Each day we face difficulties in managing our personal and business finances. Inflation, taxes, debt, changing interest rates, and stock market swings – their effect can be unsettling. One thing we can be certain of is that the future will come, whether we are financially ready or not.
As a physician probes, solves, and finds remedies with a patient plan; a Financial Planner can help you prioritize goals, diagnose solutions, and implement a financial roadmap which will give you the guidance to:
- Help reduce taxes
- Save for retirement
- Decide how to invest
- Help you develop strategies to manage your debt
- Determine proper insurance coverage
- Offer custom-designed programs to try to achieve your special goals…buying a home or condo, retiring early, financing your child’s education and more
Risk Management – While life insurance can provide a financial resource for your loved ones in the event of your death, certain types of life insurance can provide additional benefits while you are living. Life insurance offers several options that allow you to choose the right policy for your particular situation and lifestyle. Life insurance offers protection for your family, wealth, business needs, as well as certain policies that allow tax-deferred cash value and access to funds.
At MassMutual we’re working hard when you can’t, to provide you with income when you need it most. We have the experience, commitment and resources to help you safeguard the things that matter most to you. Discover the protection of disability insurance, on an individual and business basis.
Wealth Management – To effectively manage assets, we believe in five key principals:
- Asset allocation is key. Having the right asset allocation in your portfolio influences your investment returns more than any other factor.
- Investing takes discipline. A disciplined process is fundamental to the asset allocation decision and strategic implementation of your investments.
- Long-term investments pay off. When it comes to rates of return, you can expect more from a long-term holding period.
- Reduce Costs. Transaction costs, management fees, fund fees, and taxes add up and erode your investment returns.
- Integrated financial plan will lead to success. An investment plan that is well-integrated with an overall financial plan is far more likely to be effective.
We can help you develop a customized wealth plan that fits your business or personal goals.
Worksite Benefits – Workplace Initiatives helps deliver onsite education, professional guidance and innovative benefit solutions that help employees obtain financial wellness. MassMutual representatives can offer a combination of expertise in group, voluntary and workplace benefits with a focus on superior customer experience – for businesses of virtually every size and industry.
Through MassMutual’s Pension Resource Center, we can provide retirement programs, provider solutions, investment monitoring, regulatory updates, and technical assistance.
- Group Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Retirement Plans
Financial Education Workplace Series– Meet the needs of a diverse workforce with financial education in the workplace, a comprehensive turnkey solution that can provide your employees with the objective financial and retirement education they need and want-at no cost to you or your employees.
Financial Education Workplace Series provides employees with access to a range of financial and retirement education resources through on-site workshops, with optional personal consultations, and decision-support assistance. Our holistic approach connects the workplace benefits you offer with your employees’ overall financial strategy-increasing benefits utilization, appreciation, and overall loyalty.
Including financial wellness alongside physical wellness can have a significant advantage to your bottom line and existing benefits. Consider the following:
- Financial wellness in the workplace is associated with higher levels of benefits satisfaction, job satisfaction, and loyalty. 1
- 72% of employees state that they are very interested in their employer providing programs to help them make decisions about their financial needs.1
- 1 in 3 employees responding to a recent survey admitted personal financial issues are distracting them from work.2
- 30-80% of employees waste 12-20 hours per month on personal financial matters, leading to $7,000/year per employee. 1
MassMutual’s Financial Education Workplace Series connects your company’s benefits with your employees’ financial objectives. This valuable program can help you supplement your current offerings, while providing your employees with a holistic view of their finances.
- 11th Annual MassMutual Study of Employee Benefits Trends
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers, June 2012