3 Big Wins for San Diego County Physicians!
As you probably know, Congress passed, and the President signed, legislation to:
• Postpone the Medicare reimbursement reduction;
• Eliminate the GPCI penalty that designated San Diego as a rural area; and
• Postpone ICD-10 implementation for another year.
Congratulations and Thank You to:
• Dr. Ted Mazer (Physician Partners Board member),
• Congressman Darrell Issa (and his staff),
• San Diego County Medical Society and
Now that those hurdles are behind everyone, Physician Partners and the Physician Resource Center are working hard to provide our physicians with:
• Payer contracts;
• Technology to improve practices;
• New Revenue and Cost-Saving opportunities; and
• New Patient-Engagement tools.
Just so you know, these will be highlighted at the April 17th Showcase – I look forward to seeing you there!